Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file(s) are in the required file format and include all necessary documents for the identified submission type (i.e., Written Works/Creative Piece).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; adheres to the stylistic and APA formatting requirements outlined for the identified submission type (i.e., Written Works/Creative Pieces).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under review for journal publication elsewhere.
2. Written Works
The submission deadline for consideration: Monday, February 28, 2022, 11:59 PM.
Written Works Considered for Publication Include, but are not limited to*:
- Original Research Article
- Policy Analysis
- Literature Review
- Poster Presentation
- Professional Presentation
- Theoretical Paper
- Critical Analysis of Current Event
- Reflective Essay
- Book Review
- Creative Pieces (artistic expression including but not limited to slam poetry, written song, poems, drawings, images, blog post)
*PLEASE NOTE: Written Works/Creative Pieces may NOT be exact materials that filled previous course requirements. Instead, they must be significantly altered to fit the goals of the LTW Journal. *The Advisory Board will make final decisions regarding appropriate fit for LTW.
Written Works Submission Should:
- Be in WORD format with APA 7th Edition Formatting
- Not exceed 12 pages, including references
- Be double-spaced with 12-point font and standard margins 1-inch margins
- Be clear, logical and free from typographical or grammatical errors
- Include a title page and 150–200-word abstract
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.